Schitterend 4 sporen 4 kanalen quadrofonisch tapedeck, bedoeld voor studio opnames.
The new TEAC A-3440 represents another advancement on an already widely accepted technological base.
The previous A-3340S with Simul-Sync established the popularity of four channel tape decks with over-dub facility.
To a large segment of people who are seriously involved in creative music, both as artists and as professionals, decks such as the TEAC trail blazing A3340S satisfied a need.
Now the A3440 goes a step further by utilising the experience gained from producing truly professional tape decks, such as the Tascam 80-8.
- Track system: 4-track, 4-channel, stereo/multi channel system
- Heads: 1 x erase, 1 x record, 1 x playback
- Motor: 2 x reel, 1 x capstan
- Reel size: up to 10.5 inch reel
- Tape speeds: 7 12 15 ips
- Wow and flutter: 0.04% (15 ips)
- Frequency response: 25Hz to 24kHz (15 ips)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 55dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.8%
- Input: 60mV (line), 0.25mV (mic)
- Output: 0.3V (line)
- Dimensions: 445 x 523 x 235mm
- Weight: 25kg